Stuart A. Carpey
For over 33 years, Stuart A. Carpey has worked exclusively in the area of protecting the rights of people injured in accidents. He graduated from the University of Maryland in 1983 and from the Villanova University School of Law 1987.
He is the lead attorney at his firm, Carpey Law P.C., focusing his practice on complex civil litigation, which includes representing severely injured plaintiffs in a vast array of personal injury cases. He also represents individuals and small businesses in disputes involving insurance claims. He is of counsel at The Law Office of Jared S. Zafran, LLC.
He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is restricted to attorneys who have secured million-dollar settlements or verdicts. He is a nationally known lawyer, speaker and educator in the area of personal injury law and law practice management. He has lectured at continuing legal education seminars for other attorneys on issues relating to personal injury and insurance law.
He has been honored in the Philadelphia legal community, and nationally, for his pro bono work as an attorney. He is a court-appointed arbitrator in Philadelphia County Pennsylvania, Montgomery County Pennsylvania, as well as the federal courts (Eastern District Pennsylvania) and has served as a judge pro tempore in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. Learn more
Stuart A. Carpey- of counsel
- B.A. University of Maryland, December 1983
- J.D. Villanova University School of Law, May 1987
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Association for Justice
- Montgomery Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
The Law Office of Jared S. Zafran, LLC
1500 Walnut Street, Suite 500
Philadelphia, PA 19102